The Undisputed Leader In Outsourced Customer Experiences
Recognized by Inc. 5000 as one of the fastest-growing privately held U.S. companies for the past 5 years, Adcomm is unique in its industry experience and proven track record for high rates of customer satisfaction. Our strong growth history is driven by vision, foresight, innovation and commitment. Launched in 2005, Adcomm was a pioneer in the market for on-site installation of Satellite TV for dealers. Since 2012, the company has grown dramatically in size, revenues and capacity, taking its place as an industry leader with a large national footprint for residential and commercial fulfillment. Today, Adcomm offers a diverse portfolio of telecommunications management services across the United States, with:
- 750 employees
- 1350 network technicians
- 375 warehouses
- 3 redundant Florida-based call center locations with bi-lingual (Spanish) capabilities and more than 400 combined call center seats
We have extensive expertise serving leaders and partners in solar, home security, home automation, home improvement, fiber, broadband, internet, as well as cable TV. Adcomm is proud to be known as one of the world’s largest resellers of DirectTV and Satellite Internet from Exede.
Our goal with each of our valued clients is to become a seamless extension of their operations, a focused driver of growth and revenue, and a trusted builder of mission-critical customer relationships.
Our Mission is to provide world-class service to our Partners, Clients and Customers.
Our Vision is to enhance our current services to fuel our future growth as an industry leader.
Our Values are centered on our people, our clients, our integrity and our tireless effort to provide the best customer service in our industry.
From lead generation and work order origination through inventory control, installation, and management of the billing cycle, we provide specific or contiguous one-stop solutions for clients. Our internal synergies and performance-driven outlook focus us on bringing together technology, systems and human capital to transparently deliver comprehensive solutions for clients in competitive industries. We take pride in becoming experts in our partners’ and clients’ businesses so that we are empowered to execute seamlessly on their behalf, and at a higher level than competitors.
- Our People: To provide a workplace where growth, equality and respect are key to our company’s success
- Our Clients: To earn their confidence by exceeding expectations that increase their success and lead to long-term partnerships
- Quality: To consistently evolve and invest in our business and technology to be the industry’s leader in providing the best customer service
- Integrity: To conduct every aspect of our business in a fair, ethical and responsible manner
Giving back to the community in which we live and thrive to help others do the same is a vital part of Adcomm’s company culture.
We proudly support our employees who have raised thousands of dollars for local and national non-profit organizations. We support them by both matching donations dollar for dollar and participating in employee-led charitable events and activities, from bake sales and Casual Fridays to races and fund drives.
Charities that Adcomm and our employees have donated to over the years:
Gulf Coast Kids House
American Heart Association
March of Dimes
Wounded Warrior Foundation
Ronald McDonald House
Stomp Out Bullying
American Cancer Society
Sharing & Caring of NW FL
Toys for Tots
Make A Wish
Habitat for Humanity
The Salvation Army
The Good Will
Christian Help-Employment & Resource Center
Foundation for Seminole State College
Relay for Life
- Inc. 5000 (awarded annually for the past 5 years)
- Inc. Magazine’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies (awarded annually since 2012)
- Inc. Magazine, Bank of America and Merrill Lynch Hire Power Award for Job Creation (2012)
- Best Buy Bravo! Award for Bottom Line Impact (2011 and 2012)